- Online Registration Week was from February 26-March 3. A $10 late fee will be applied to each registration cost after March 5th.
- In-Person Registration was on Tuesday, February 28 from 6-7 pm at Lawson Heights School (entrance).
- A LHCA membership is required for registration ($10 per family).
- Please consider being a coach, assistant coach or manager for your child’s team. Funding for coaching clinics is available. You can indicate this when you register your child.
- Equipment: U6, U7, U8 kids will require shin guards and cleats are not a requirement for soccer.
- Kinder Soccer will be Mondays 6:00-6:30pm May 1 – June 19 (No class on May 22). It is for children born in 2013-2014. Children get a soccer ball and a uniform to keep. Registration cost is only $30 thanks to sponsorship from Tim Horton’s. Shin guards are recommended but not required.
- U10 Boys and Girls (Born 2007-8) and all older soccer players, please register with the zone of residence Hollandia Soccer Club, online at: http://hollandiasoccer.com
If the registration fees are to high for your family to register your child/children, you are encouraged to apply for funding from Kidsport. http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/saskatchewan/saskatoon/apply-for-assistance
The LHCA also has registration grants available to make sure kids can participate. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more. All inquiries are kept confidential.