How to register:
- Add desired programs to your cart
- Add LHCA membership to cart, if needed.
- Go to the checkout page to review your programs.
- Fill out your registration and billing information* and click the purchase button. *Please complete a separate transaction for each person being registered.
- You will be directed to PayPal to make your purchase using a credit card or your Paypal account.
- After the purchase, you will be taken to the confirmation page and will receive an email. If you do not receive a confirmation, then your transaction was not completed.
Our refund policy.
One membership is required per immediate family in order to register for LHCA programs. We honour other Saskatoon community association memberships. Membership valid Sept. 1 – Aug. 31.
By purchasing a membership, I [my family] understand that participation in any Lawson Heights Community Association [LHCA] programs or events, or the use of any facilities provided through the LHCA may have risks or injury of any nature. Although the LHCA will take reasonable measures to ensure safety, I [we] release from liability the LHCA or any authorized person acting on behalf of the LHCA for any harm occurring to me [or my family members] during LHCA programs or events. By becoming a member of the LHCA I grant consent to the LHCA to collect and use my [our] contact information for LHCA business.