Fall 2021 Programs
LHCA is keeping you moving!
Return of in-person programs
Adult Indoor Programs
- badminton – Wednesdays at Lawson School
- pickleball – Mondays at Lawson School
- yoga (beginner) – Thursdays at St. George School
- Essentrics® – Tuesdays at St. George School
- We have a limited number of grants available to support residents who are currently unable to pay registration fees for our programs. These grants are funded by the City of Saskatoon cost-as-a-barrier program.
- A LHCA membership is required to access our cost-as-a-barrier grants.
- Kidsport provides funding for youth basketball and soccer registration to families in need. (We’ve had families successful in getting Kidsport grants in the last year so it is worth applying if cost is a barrier for your child.)
- Contact us at email@example.com with questions about, or requests for funding. Confidentiality will be respected.