Thursdays | 7-8 PM | SEP 23 – DEC 9 (10 classes with school closure dates) | St. George School Gym
Instructor: Brenda Braun
Learn some basic poses and principles of yoga, and remember to breathe as you
- relieve stress
- improve flexibility
- grow stronger
- improve balance
This class is suitable for those new to yoga or more experienced practitioners looking for a gentle yoga refresher.
What do I wear to class?
Yoga is done with bare feet and in comfortable clothing that does not restrict movement.
What should I bring?
A yoga block is helpful
Strap or exercise band (a necktie or belt from a bath robe can be used)
LHCA will follow of provincial, City of Saskatoon, and school COVID protocols, which are subject to change.
- COVID vaccinations will be required after October first as per the provincial health order
- masks are required indoors as per provincial health order
- do not attend LHCA programs if you have:
- COVID symptoms (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose)
- returned from travel outside Canada in the last 14 days (this includes travel to USA)
- have tested positive for COVID-19 and not yet been cleared by Sask Health Authority to participate)
- if the participant, or anyone in the participant’s household, has been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID positive person