Our elementary schools, St. George School and Lawson Heights School, are important partners with the community association. We need a liaison for each school in order to facilitate good communication.
Typically our liaisons are parents of students in the school for which they are assigned.
Role: Share information between the school and community association
- share information about LHCA events and activities with your assigned school
- bring information from the school principal or school community council to the LHCA Board
Time Commitment: Light but consistent throughout school year. Approximately 4 hours per month.
- Either attend school community council meetings or be in regular phone/email contact with principal
- Attend monthly LHCA Board meetings.
- Assist with LHCA activities as able.
Skills Preferred: communication