Role: The Program Coordinator oversees the recreational and cultural programs offered by the Association. (This does not include youth soccer nor youth basketball). They work closely with the Facilities Coordinator and the Website and Social Media Coordinator.
- attend monthly Board meetings and the annual general meeting
- plan indoor programs fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- arrange contracts between instructors and LHCA
- work with Web Director organize online program registration
- work with Treasurer to develop annual programming budget
- Make arrangements with Treasurer to pay the instructors at the end of their contracts
- communicate with instructors and program participants as needed
Time Commitment: moderate to periodically significant depending on the number and types of programs being offered.
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Program planning and registration preparation leading into program registration periods in September, December.
- Assist with LHCA special events
Skills Preferred: Spreadsheets, communication. Experience in managing cultural or recreational programs is an asset but not required.