Role: The Program Coordinator oversees the recreational and cultural programs offered by the Association. (This does not include youth soccer nor youth basketball).
- attend monthly Board meetings and the annual general meeting
- plan indoor programs fall, winter, and spring seasons.
- book appropriate school facilities for programs
- arrange contracts between instructors and LHCA
- work with Web Director organize online program registration
- work with Treasurer to develop annual programming budget
- Make arrangements with Treasurer to pay the instructors at the end of their contracts
- communicate with instructors and program participants as needed
Time Commitment: Significant to moderate depending on the number and types of programs being offered.
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Program planning and registration preparation leading into program registration periods in September, December, and March.
- Assist with LHCA special events
Skills Preferred: Spreadsheets, communication, planning. Experience in managing cultural or recreational programs is an asset but not required.