Role: The Program Coordinator oversees the recreational and cultural programs offered by the Association. (This does not include youth soccer nor youth basketball).
- attend monthly Board meetings and the annual general meeting
- plan indoor programs fall and winter seasons.
- book appropriate school facilities for programs
- hire contract instructors to teach classes
- arrange contracts between instructors and LHCA
- work with Web Director organize online program registration
- work with Treasurer to develop annual programming budget
- Make arrangements with Treasurer to pay the instructors at the end of their contracts
- communicate with instructors and program participants as needed
Time Commitment: Moderate year round and periodically busy when program seasons are beginning (e.g. September and January).
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Peak registration periods in September and January
- Assist with LHCA special events
Skills Preferred: Excel, communication. Experience in managing cultural or recreational programs is an asset but not required.