Role: Direct the operations of the community association. Ensure that the LHCA’s objectives are carried out.
- Recruit new volunteers to the Board
- Chair Board meetings and annual general meeting
- Prepare meeting agendas with Secretary
- Ensure meetings run effectively and respectfully
- Appoint a chair in her/his absence
- Signing authority for payments, legal papers, and contracts
- Act on behalf of the Board in LHCA matters pertaining to the City of Saskatoon
- Ensure all Board members understand and carry out their duties and responsibilities to the best of their abilities
- Respond to inquiries to the LHCA email address
Time Commitment: Moderate – Year-round.
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Regular duties and communication between meetings
- Assist with LHCA activities
Skills Preferred: leadership, directing volunteers, decision making, delegation