Role: The Facilities Director is an important part of Programming Team. The Facilities Director arranges for indoor and outdoor spaces for LHCA programs and events.
- Communicate with Program Director, Basketball Coordinator, Soccer Coordinator, Social Events Director, and President to determine facility booking needs.
- Book facilities in Lawson School and St. George School using the online booking tool.
- Get necessary keys for St. George School and arrange for key deposit cheque from LHCA Treasurer. [Done annually in the fall].
- Ensure Program Directors know the facility rental conditions and share them with program instructors.
- Seek facilities outside of our local schools if necessary.
Time Commitment: Periodic – moderate to light.
- Monthly Board Meetings
- Regular communication between meetings
- Assist with LHCA activities
Skills Preferred: Detail oriented. Clear communication.