How to register:
- Add desired programs to your cart including LHCA membership.
- Scroll down to see your cart.
- Fill out your registration information. *Please complete a separate transaction for each person being registered.
- Pay with your credit card. You don’t have to have a PayPal account.
- You will receive confirmation if your payment was successful.
Our refund policy.
Lawson Heights School Library, Thursday 6:00-9:00. 16-Nov to 30-Nov.
Thursday nights 8:30-10:00 PM. Lawson Heights School Gym. Bring you own racquets and shuttlecocks. OCT 5 – DEC 7 (no class on Oct. 19, Nov. 9)
One membership is required per immediate family in order to register for LHCA programs. We honour other Saskatoon community association memberships. Membership valid Sept. 1 – Aug. 31.
By purchasing a membership, I [my family] understand that participation in any Lawson Heights Community Association [LHCA] programs or events, or the use of any facilities provided through the LHCA may have risks or injury of any nature. Although the LHCA will take reasonable measures to ensure safety, I [we] release from liability the LHCA or any authorized person acting on behalf of the LHCA for any harm occurring to me [or my family members] during LHCA programs or events. By becoming a member of the LHCA I grant consent to the LHCA to collect and use my [our] contact information for LHCA business.