Online Soccer Registration: Feb 26th – March 4th
In-Person: Tuesday Feb 27th from 6pm – 7pm, Lawson Heights School
Community Season Length: May to June, weekly practices and games (coaches will be determining the practice days)
Age, Division, Fee & Games
- U5 – Born 2013 Coed $65 Mon/Tues or Fridays
- U7 – Born 2011/2012 Boys/Girls $70 Wed/Thurs or Fridays
- U9 – Born 2009/2010 Boys/Girls $75 Mon/Tues or Fridays
Festival of Soccer: There will be a Mini F.O.S. Tournament June 8 – 10 for all ages
Tim Hortons Wrap-Up Jamboree for U5 and U7 on Sunday June 24th
We will need coaches for our Outdoor Season. Please let me know if you are interested. There is free training available to help you out with the soccer season. Let us know at email@example.com
Lawson Heights Kindersoccer: This is for children born in 2014/2015 to help them become comfortable with the soccer ball. The main focus is having fun while learning basic soccer skills. *We will need a coach. Please let me know if you are interested. firstname.lastname@example.org
Zone U7 and U9 Development Soccer League: U7 and U9 players interested in developmental zone league may register with Hollandia Soccer Club. See http://hollandiasoccer.com for more details.
The Winter 2018 newsletter is being delivered to homes in the neighbourhood. It is also available here for download.
Jan. 2018 Newsletter
We’ve heard from people in Lawson Heights that they would like to help out but they aren’t able to commit to a Board of Directors position. No problem, there is a new way to volunteer.
Project teams are a more bite-sized volunteer opportunity where you determine your commitment based on your available time and your interests.
We are currently looking for volunteers on our Programs Team, Events Team, and Rinks Team. Email us or visit our Facebook page to apply.
The Lawson Heights Community Association is hosting its Annual General Meeting on Tuesday October 10th at 8:15 pm in the Lawson School library. All members of the neighbourhood are invited to attend and learn more about the work of the association.
The AGM is where members elect the Board for the year to come. New members are always welcome to volunteer.
For information about the agenda, please contact email@example.com
registration now closed.
Drop-in attendance is possible for kids pickleball (Mondays) and adult badminton (Thursdays). Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
A valid LHCA Membership is required to participate in our programs, however we do accept other Saskatoon community association memberships.
Many of our programs are shared with Silverwood Heights and/or River Heights
CHILD & YOUTH PROGRAMS
Fall 2017 Youth & Child Schedule
Fall 2017 Youth & Child Program Descriptions
Fall 2017 Adult Schedule
Fall 2017 Adult Program Descriptions
Fall 2017 Instructor Biographies
- We have a limited number of grants available to support residents who are currently unable to pay registration fees for our programs. These grants are funded by the City of Saskatoon cost-as-a-barrier program.
- Kidsport provides funding for youth basketball and soccer registration to families in need. (We’ve had families successful in getting Kidsport grants in the last year so it is worth applying if cost is a barrier for your child.)
- Contact us at email@example.com with questions about, or requests for, cost as barrier funding. Confidentiality will be respected.